You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Expects Robust Capital Construction Activity in First-Half 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
The Industry Manufacturing outlook in India remains strong for the first half of 2020. Industrial Info is tracking nearly 184 major capital construction projects with a total investment value (TIV) of $7.49 billion set for kickoff in this time frame. The transportation system sector has the most projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker