You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Middle East Manufacturers Plan More Than $6.7 Billion in Project Kickoffs for First-Half 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 52 Words
Attachment: Middle East
Industrial Info is tracking Industrial Manufacturing Industry projects in the Middle East worth more than $6.7 billion with planned construction starts in first-half 2020. The transportation sector has the most projects, followed by the automotive, textile and heavy manufacturing sectors.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker