You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Midwest to See More than $1.4 Billion in First-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 715 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q20 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $1.45 billion in planned first-quarter 20202 Industrial Manufacturing project starts in the U.S. Midwest market region, which includes Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska and South Dakota. Activity in Minnesota and Iowa represents the majority of spending.
Within this article: Details of planned 1Q20 project starts in the Midwest
Companies featured: Alphabet Incorporated (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDQ:MSFT), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Oceania's 37 Industrial Manufacturing Capital Projects are in Tendering Pha...
- India's Distribution and Warehousing Sector Sees Massive Demand Spike, an I...
- India's Karnataka Pushes to Increase Industrial Manufacturing Growth, an In...
- Automotive Industry Plays Big Roll in India's Plans for $5 Trillion Economy...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker