You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Midwest to See More than $1.4 Billion in First-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 715 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q20 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $1.45 billion in planned first-quarter 20202 Industrial Manufacturing project starts in the U.S. Midwest market region, which includes Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska and South Dakota. Activity in Minnesota and Iowa represents the majority of spending.
Within this article: Details of planned 1Q20 project starts in the Midwest
Companies featured: Alphabet Incorporated (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDQ:MSFT), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Planned Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in U.S. Southeast Total $2....
- Northeast, New England See $2.5 Billion in Planned Third-Quarter Industrial...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- European Data Center Projects Amount to $28.7 Billion, an Industrial Info M...
- Latin American Ports Bolster Security, Prevention Practices, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker