You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast Asia Boosts Oil Refining Activities Before Yearend, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 98 Words
Attachment: Southeast Asia
Following a number of turnarounds since the beginning of July, Southeast Asian refiners have increased throughput by an unprecedented 1.9 million barrels per day (BBL/d). Refinery crude units in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia have resumed operations as of December 12.
A refinery in Map Ta Phut, Thailand, is finalizing preparations to process 165,000 BBL/d by December 21, 2019. The turnarounds are expected to maximize throughput next year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker