You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Northeast Region Expects $21.26 Billion in Chemical Processing Project Starts in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 75 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 222 capital Chemical Processing projects worth $21.26 billion in China's Northeast region, which includes Heilongjiang, Jilin, and Liaoning, that are set to kick off in 2020. Most of the projects will be performed in Liaoning province. An ethylene project of Tongyi Industry Group tops the list in terms of spending.
Click here for the list of projects and see the graph below for a breakdown by sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker