You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Automotive Industry Plays Big Roll in India's Plans for $5 Trillion Economy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
As India aims to have a $5 trillion economy by 2024, an upward trend in its automotive industry is seen as a necessary component. As the biggest contributor to India's gross domestic product, the automotive industry needs to grow substantially in the coming years. Industrial Info is tracking 113 capital automotive projects worth $4.95 billion in India.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker