You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of 2024, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 108 Words
Indian oil refiners plan to improve their isomerate production by adding 134,300 barrels per day (BBL/d) of new isomerization capacity by the end of 2024. About 22,000 BBL/d of new isomerization capacity is planned for completion by the end of 2020.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is planning 62,000 BBL/d in new capacity, and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) plans 23,000 BBL/d of new capacity. Nyara Energy and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) plan to build 38,000 BBL/d and 11,000 BBL/d of new capacity, respectively, by the end of 2024.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker