You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Distribution and Warehousing Sector Sees Massive Demand Spike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 95 Words
Attachment: India, India
The digital ecosystem in India has been booming, and the Digital India mission has propelled this growth further. With the advent of digital technologies, businesses across India -- large to small and mid-sized enterprises -- are undertaking rapid digitization and transitioning to cloud-based solutions. India's investors are optimistic about market growth and investing more in large projects for data centers and warehouses.
Industrial Info is tracking 49 related projects, worth $2.96 billion, in India.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- TAUC Launches 2020 Union Craft Labor Supply Survey
- Stack Infrastructure Expands Across U.S. Via Expansions, an Industrial Info...
- Africa's Industrial Manufacturers to Finish $2.5 Billion of Projects by Jul...
- South Asia's Industrial Manufacturers to Wrap Up More than $4 Billion of Pr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker