You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 2024, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 137 Words
India's Petroleum Refining Industry is planning to add 109,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) of kerosene/aviation turbine fuel (ATF) processing capacity by 2024. Of this amount, 71,000 BBL/d of new capacity is planned for public-sector refineries.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker