You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 6th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 239 Words
Phillips 66 restarted the 50,000-BBL/d FCCU and the 27,500-BBL/d Unicracker 120 units on January 5 at its 133,000-BBL/d Los Angeles, Wilmington, refinery, after they were shut down due to a fire in a boiler area on December 25.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker