You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Pharma-Bio Industry Expects $15.6 Billion in First-Quarter Project Starts, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
The global Pharma-Bio Industry has 771 active project reports with a kickoff launch during first-quarter 2020. Of the $15.6 billion in potential investment value, North America has the largest share, with 368 projects valued at just over $9 billion. Asia is in the second spot, with $3.2 billion divided among 116 projects.
Click on the graph below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker