You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 67 Words
Southern Europe, including the Balkan countries, continues to invest in cement production lines, with upgrades and modernizations.
Bosnia and Herzegovina has made significant investments in modernization of environmental controls in order to comply with European Union environmental standards.
Industrial Info is tracking 73 cement sector projects worth $308.83 million in Southern Europe.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker