You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 67 Words
Southern Europe, including the Balkan countries, continues to invest in cement production lines, with upgrades and modernizations.
Bosnia and Herzegovina has made significant investments in modernization of environmental controls in order to comply with European Union environmental standards.
Industrial Info is tracking 73 cement sector projects worth $308.83 million in Southern Europe.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker