You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Reach 100-GW Renewable Energy Capacity in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 80 Words
India's installed renewable energy capacity reached 86 gigawatts (GW) by the end of November, and is expected to cross the 100-GW mark this year. Renewable energy capacity in India could reach 175 GW by 2022.
Industrial Info is tracking about 10 GW of renewable energy capacity that is set to be commissioned in 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker