You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks More than $380 Billion in Active Projects in U.S. Gulf Coast Region
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 554 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 14, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's upcoming Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Event, which will be held January 23 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas, will place a special emphasis on projects in the U.S. Gulf Coast region, where Industrial Info is tracking more than $380 billion in active projects in the zones from Brownsville, Texas, to Pascagoula, Mississippi, including more than $166.4 billion worth that are set to kick from now until the end of 2021.
Within this article: Details about the upcoming event and active Gulf Coast projects
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Crude Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Jordan Cove LNG Project Delayed by FERC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Global LNG Demand Up 12.5% in 2019
- Canadian LNG Projects Have Dwindled, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker