You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Africa, Nigeria Arise as Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Hotspots, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 101 Words
Africa is poised to become a global business hotspot, boasting six of the fastest-growing economies in the world. South Africa and Nigeria are the main business hubs. As such, they are seeking to increase the use of special economic zones, improve energy access, facilitate innovative funding, advocate for value chain development and support investment.
Industrial Info is tracking 134 Industrial Manufacturing projects worth $6.99 billion in the two countries combined.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Canada's Pharma-Bio Industry Sees $5 Billion in Potential Investment, an In...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia Limits Lynas Corporation Lanthanide Capacity, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker