You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA STEO: U.S. Refineries to Run at Record Levels in 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 510 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 16, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. refinery runs will rise by 3% from 2019 to a record level of 17.5 million barrels per day (BBL/d) in 2020, as the new marine fuel sulfur limits prompt refiners to increase output, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) new Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker