You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Planned Western Europe Metals & Minerals Maintenance Spending Reaches $253 Million for 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 74 Words
Attachment: Metals and Minerals
Industrial Info is tracking 186 Metals & Minerals maintenance projects worth $253 million in Western Europe that are planned to kick off in 2020.
The majority of the projects are in the steel manufacturing sector ($84 million), followed by the cement manufacturing sector ($67 million).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker