You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tanzania Port Authority Gears Up for Maritime Development, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
Attachment: Tanzania Port
Tanzania Port Authority (TPA) is responsible for the development, management and promotion of Tanzania's ports. Since the cargo handling business is picking up, TPA is currently implementing various expansion and development projects in the country's ports to attract more clients.
Industrial Info is tracking 24 projects worth $2.46 billion of TPA that include port modernizations, berth additions and capital dredging. Click here for a list and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Virginia Leads U.S., Canada with $2 Billion in Pulp & Paper Upgrade Project...
- Indonesia Implements Nickel Ore Export Ban, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China's Crude Production Up Slightly in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker