You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wood Group's $97 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong Petroleum, Chemicals Activity
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 713 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 17, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While drilling demand in the U.S. is slowing, that doesn't appear to be hindering the overall activity of energy services provider Wood Group plc (Aberdeen, Scotland). This week, the company said it expects adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization to be between $850 million and $860 million for 2019, compared with $693.8 million in 2018. Industrial Info is tracking projects valued at more than $97 billion that involve Wood Group, including more than $24 billion in North America.
Within this article: Details of active projects involving Wood Group
Other companies featured: BP plc (NYSE:BP), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Chevron Corporation (NSYE:CVX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- U.K. Leads Decline in Costs for Global Oil and Gas Industry
- China's Crude Production Up Slightly in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- China's Natural Gas Production Rises 9.8% in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Saipem Bags $100 Million of Pipeline Projects in Offshore Equatorial Guinea...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker