You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 115 Words
Attachment: ME Solar
The solar power sector in the Middle East is surging, driven by a drop in the cost of solar photovoltaic (PV) power projects installation in the region. The Middle East's energy mix has been predominantly fueled by oil and gas, but the energy and the utilities sector in that region is undergoing an unprecedented transformation with the shift toward renewable energy. The abundance of solar energy in the region and the application of low-cost solar PV technology is an ideal combination for the Middle East.
Industrial Info is tracking more than $44 billion in active solar projects in the Middle East. Click here for a list and see graph for investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Canada's Pharma-Bio Industry Sees $5 Billion in Potential Investment, an In...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia Limits Lynas Corporation Lanthanide Capacity, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker