You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Malt Beverages Continue to Lead New Project Spending for Food & Beverage Industry in U.S., Canada, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
Attachment: Food and Beverage
Industrial Info is tracking more than 110 new (recently tracked in January) projects valued more than $870 million in the Food & Beverage Industry in the U.S. and Canada. Malt beverages lead among all standard industrial classification (SIC) codes tracked by Industrial Info, with more than $155 million in new project spending already this year. Below is a chart of the project spending by SIC code.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker