You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American Project Spending Index
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 751 Words
Attachment: Spending Index
SUGAR LAND--January 23, 2019-- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 14.28% year-on-year gain in December. Much of the $41.36 billion gain can be traced to big jumps in Oil & Gas Production and Power Industry project investments.
Within this article: The December North American Industrial Project Spending Index, North American Construction Starts Index and North American Spending Gap Index.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: Kiewit's Role in $53 Billion of Projects Reflects Demand for NG...
- Southern Company, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- China Accelerates Waste-to-Energy Development, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker