You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American Project Spending Index
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 751 Words
Attachment: Spending Index
SUGAR LAND--January 23, 2019-- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 14.28% year-on-year gain in December. Much of the $41.36 billion gain can be traced to big jumps in Oil & Gas Production and Power Industry project investments.
Within this article: The December North American Industrial Project Spending Index, North American Construction Starts Index and North American Spending Gap Index.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coronavirus Hits LNG Vessels and Demand
- M.A. Mortenson at Work on More than $14 Billion in Power, Industrial Manufa...
- Eversource Maps Multi-Year Investments in Transmission, Renewable Energy Pr...
- UAE to Commission Arab World's First Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, an Ind...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 3rd 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker