You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Leaving the Choppiness of 2019 Behind, Industrial Info Sees Smoother Sailing for 2020-2022
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 801 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 24, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Shaheen Chohan, Industrial Info's vice president for global analytics, invoked a nautical metaphor January 23 when assessing the outlook for global industrial project spending over the next three years. "There's fairer weather ahead, but still some choppy waters," he told an estimated 1,500 attendees at Industrial Info's 2020 Industrial Market Outlook in Houston. "There was slow, subdued growth in 2019, and we expect there will be a slight pickup in 2020, but we're still sailing with the anchor overboard."
Within this article: Details on how the global economic outlook could affect fortunes in the Oil & Gas Production, Industrial Manufacturing, Power Generation, Chemical Processing, Oil & Gas Pipelines and Petroleum Refining industries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- Metro Manila to be Placed on Community Quarantine, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker