You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tropical Cyclone Damien Strengthens Ahead of Landfall in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 241 Words
Tropical Cyclone Damien is predicted to be a Category 4 storm when it makes landfall this weekend on Australia's west coast. Based on Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker, at least 21 industrial plants are in the immediate path of this intensifying storm. This storm has grown quickly over the past two days and winds could exceed 140 miles per hour, and rainfall could quickly total six inches over a short period.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR - EIA: U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Generation in First-Half 2020 Incr...
- Turkey Increases Investment in Landfill Gas Power Generation, an Industrial...
- Taiwan Explores Geothermal Potential, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany Invests in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Southern Europe Hot on Solar Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker