You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Data Center Buildout Expected to Accelerate Rapidly in North America
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 716 Words
Attachment: One, Two, Three
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--February 10, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Across North America, data centers are being built at a dizzying pace, and even-faster growth is expected in the near future as the strategic trends driving businesses -- including supply-chain management, digitization, artificial intelligence, data security and corporate resilience -- are increasing the importance of data centers.
Within this article: Overview of data center development in North America.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- TAUC Launches 2020 Union Craft Labor Supply Survey
- Stack Infrastructure Expands Across U.S. Via Expansions, an Industrial Info...
- Africa's Industrial Manufacturers to Finish $2.5 Billion of Projects by Jul...
- South Asia's Industrial Manufacturers to Wrap Up More than $4 Billion of Pr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker