You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Data Center Buildout Expected to Accelerate Rapidly in North America
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 716 Words
Attachment: One, Two, Three
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--February 10, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Across North America, data centers are being built at a dizzying pace, and even-faster growth is expected in the near future as the strategic trends driving businesses -- including supply-chain management, digitization, artificial intelligence, data security and corporate resilience -- are increasing the importance of data centers.
Within this article: Overview of data center development in North America.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pre-Dawn Fire Strikes Poly-America's Texas Plastics Plant, an Industrial In...
- Middle East's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Complete $4.24 Billion o...
- India's Andhra Pradesh Looks to Promote Marine Infrastructure, an Industria...
- Egypt Prepares Marine Infrastructure, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indian Automotive Industry's Sales Moving in Upward Direction, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker