You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Formosa's $11 Billion in U.S.-Based Projects to Reach Milestones in 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 705 Words
Attachment: FormosaUSA 0220
SUGAR LAND--February 11, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Formosa Plastics Corporation USA has been one of the leading contributors to investment spending along the U.S. Gulf Coast in recent years. The division of Taiwanese conglomerate Formosa Plastics Group expects to see a series of high-capacity production projects wrap up in 2020, and is picking up key approvals for one of its most ambitious developments. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $11 billion in active projects involving Formosa's U.S. subsidiary, including $2.6 billion worth nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued Formosa projects across the U.S. Gulf Coast, including multi-phase projects in Point Comfort, Texas, and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- Coronavirus Impacts Refining and Petrochemical Operating Rates in China, an...
- IIR Energy Top Chemical Processing News Today: January 23rd 2020
- US Methanol Places West Virginia Project on Hold, an Industrial Info Market...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker