You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Formosa's $11 Billion in U.S.-Based Projects to Reach Milestones in 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 705 Words
Attachment: FormosaUSA 0220
SUGAR LAND--February 11, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Formosa Plastics Corporation USA has been one of the leading contributors to investment spending along the U.S. Gulf Coast in recent years. The division of Taiwanese conglomerate Formosa Plastics Group expects to see a series of high-capacity production projects wrap up in 2020, and is picking up key approvals for one of its most ambitious developments. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $11 billion in active projects involving Formosa's U.S. subsidiary, including $2.6 billion worth nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued Formosa projects across the U.S. Gulf Coast, including multi-phase projects in Point Comfort, Texas, and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: August 20th 2020
- China's Yangtze River Delta Chemical Project Spending Grows to $94 Billion,...
- Shandong Province Leads China in Butadiene Project Spending, an Industrial ...
- Bangladesh Plans $26 Million in Chemical Industry Maintenance Projects, an ...
- South Korea Plans for More than $1 Billion in Petrochemical Projects to Kic...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker