You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oceania's Industrial Manufacturers to Finish $4.8 Billion in Projects by June, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: Oceania IM 0220
Industrial Info is tracking 60 capital-spending projects in Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry, worth $4.85 billion, that are expected to be completed in the first half of 2020. This includes major transportation-system and distribution warehousing projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker