You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Sees Automotive Slump, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
Europe's major economies are slowing down. Falling Industrial Manufacturing production is largely the result of the slump in the automotive sector. Industrial Info is tracking $24.2 billion worth of active automotive sector projects in Europe.
Germany leads the way, with more than $6 billion of projects in various stages of development, including new facilities and expansions of existing ones.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Canada's Pharma-Bio Industry Sees $5 Billion in Potential Investment, an In...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia Limits Lynas Corporation Lanthanide Capacity, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker