You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Sees Automotive Slump, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
Europe's major economies are slowing down. Falling Industrial Manufacturing production is largely the result of the slump in the automotive sector. Industrial Info is tracking $24.2 billion worth of active automotive sector projects in Europe.
Germany leads the way, with more than $6 billion of projects in various stages of development, including new facilities and expansions of existing ones.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- UAE to Commission Arab World's First Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, an Ind...
- Bluewater Texas Terminal Deepwater Port Planned for Corpus Christi, an Indu...
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited Planning to Invest $8.95 Billion for Grassroo...
- Turkey's Mining Industry is Early Stage, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Italy's Brick & Ceramics Sector Makes Project Investments, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker