You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Maine, Georgia Lead Planned Spending in U.S. Pulp & Paper Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: US PP 0220
Industrial Info is tracking more than 770 active projects, valued at more than $9.5 billion, planned in the U.S. Pulp & Paper Industry. Maine and Georgia lead among states, with more than $1.7 billion in total spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker