You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Glassmaker Owens-Illinois to Divest Asia-Pacific Assets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: O-I Divest 02182020
Glassmaker Owens-Illinois Incorporated plans to divest its plants and assets in the Asia-Pacific region in an effort to reduce the company's debt and restructure its global portfolio. Owens-Illinois' Asia-Pacific operation currently includes glass manufacturing plants in Indonesia, China, Australia, and New Zealand. A decline in operating profit in Asia-Pacific also contributed to the company's decision, along with declining prices, inflation and lower shipment volumes.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker