You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DACH's Chemical Industry Plans $120 Million in Third-Quarter Scheduled Maintenance, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Chemical producers in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) are planning 101 scheduled maintenance and repair activities worth $120 million that are set to kick off in the third quarter. Approximately $50 million is expected to be spent in small- or medium-scale operations that produce chemicals like pigments, paints, plastics, rubber and specialty chemicals.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker