You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Automotive Sector Grows in Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
Economic activity is spurring strong industrial sector demand growth in Russia, according to analytics reports, with substantial interest in electric vehicles.
Industrial Info is tracking $1.99 billion worth of active automotive sector projects in Russia. Among companies, Hyundai Motor Group leads potential investments of more than $823 million, including funding for new facilities and expansions of existing ones.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Impacts China's Refinery Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 1 Million Barrels per Day of Diesel H...
- China's Oil-Refining Capacity Continues to Rise, an Industrial Info Market ...
- China's 5G Infrastructure Causes Liquid Crystal Polymer Industry Develop Ra...
- Startup of Diesel Hydrotreaters in India Delayed , an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker