You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Expands With Up to $4.1 Billion in Planned 2020 Growth Capex
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 817 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 21, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream operator Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas) is taking advantage of growing oil and natural gas liquids (NGL) production in the U.S., particularly in the Permian Basin of West Texas. In its recent fourth-quarter earnings conference call, executives said the company expected between $3.9 billion and $4.1 billion in growth capital expenditures (capex) in 2020. Industrial Info is tracking more than $5.6 billion in active Energy Transfer projects, including pipelines, fractionation facilities and terminals.
Within this article: Details of active and recently completed Energy Transfer projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's March 4 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Energy Transfer, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Crestwood Equity, U.S. Crude Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- South Asia's Oil, Gas Pipeline Industry to Fund $4.6 Billion of Projects in...
- HPCL's Hassan-Cherlapalli Pipeline to Begin Construction in Second Quarter,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker