You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Growing U.S. Natural Gas, NGL Production a Boon to ONEOK
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 700 Words
Attachment: Active ONEOK Projects
SUGAR LAND--February 26, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The growing production of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) in the U.S. has been a boon to midstream companies such as ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE) (Tulsa, Oklahoma), which has infrastructure ranging from North Dakota to Texas. The company has recently completed major growth projects and is approaching completion of others. ONEOK expects growth capital spending in 2020 to be between $2.25 billion and $2.73 billion.
Within this article: Details of recently completed and active ONEOK projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's March 11 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- U.S. Gas Production, Crude Oil Inventories, ONEOK: Your Daily Energy News
- Oceania Hosts $55 Billion in LNG Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gas Natural Acu Plans to Invest $460 Million in FSRU Project in Brazil, an ...
- Middle East's Oil & Gas Industry Invests $102 Billion in High-Value Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker