You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coronavirus Threatens Project Spending in Metals & Minerals Industry
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 756 Words
Attachment: MM2, MM3, MM1, MM4
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--March 6, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 Coronavirus is stunting economic activity in Asia, and the Metals & Minerals segment is one of several that is feeling the impact of the global epidemic, which has sickened more than 90,000 and killed more than 3,000 to date. Speaking in a Wednesday webinar, Joseph Govreau, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Metals & Minerals Industry, said coronavirus is only one of several headwinds facing that industry, joining a slowing global economy and supply concerns.
Within this article: Details of Industrial Info's March 4 Metals & Minerals outlook webinar.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Mining Company Freeport-McMoRan Cuts $800 Million Capex After Copper Price ...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Finland's Mining Sector Hosts $9.9 Billion in Projects, an Industrial Info ...
- Spain Remains Rich in Mining Resources, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker