You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas' Harris County Issues Stay-at-Home Order
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 375 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 23, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo implemented a stay-at-home order Tuesday morning for the Texas county, which includes Houston, the largest city in Texas and fourth-largest U.S. city. Harris County joins California, New York and many other parts of the U.S. in attempting to slow the spread of COVID-19. Industrial Info is tracking more than $21.4 billion worth of active projects in Harris County, more than half of which are in the Chemical Processing Industry.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Husky Energy, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Uganda's Amea Power to Implement $336 Million in Renewable Projects, an Ind...
- Tembo Power to Build $352 Million of Hydro Projects in Africa, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker