You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron Joins Other E&P Majors in Cutting 2020 Spending
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 786 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 25, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) is the latest exploration and production (E&P) company to announce capital spending cuts this year as oil and gas prices have plummeted due to decreased demand because of the COVID-19 pandemic and a Saudi Arabia-led price war. Industrial Info is tracking more than $52 billion in projects involving Chevron, including more than $12.9 billion worth in North America.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A), Total (NYSE:TOT) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Crude Oil Price War Roils Markets, Leads Some Firms to Cut Capex
- Natural Gas Price Gains, Cenovus: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Activity Inching Upward as Spread of Coronavirus Shows Signs of ...
- After Massive Rout, Oil Rebounds Somewhat on Potential U.S. Stimulus Packag...
- Gas Natural Acu Plans to Invest $460 Million in FSRU Project in Brazil, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker