You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Pharma Majors Ramp Up Efforts to Develop COVID-19 Vaccine, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 150 Words
Attachment: India Pharma
India's leading vaccine manufacturers -- Serum Institute of India Limited and Zydus Cadila -- have geared up efforts to produce a COVID-19 vaccine.
Serum Institute of India, which is world's largest vaccine manufacturer by the number of doses produced and sold globally, has partnered with U.S-based biotech drug research company Codagenix to jointly develop a live-attenuated vaccine and make it market ready by 2022.
Zydus Cadila has announced that it has initiated an accelerated research program adopting a two-pronged approach -- a DNA-based vaccine and a live attenuated recombinant measles virus (rMV)-vectored vaccine -- to combat the novel coronavirus.
Another leading vaccine-maker in India, Bharat Biotech Limited, also has initiated efforts to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.
Industrial Info's database has 875 pharma and biotech plants in India with 3,858 functional management contacts.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- India's BPCL to Start Up $867 Million Worth of Projects in Next Two Months,...
- All Kinder Morgan Elba Island LNG Units Now Online, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Japan's JFE Steel Corporation Introduces Converter-Type Dephosphorization P...
- Turkey Increases Investment in Landfill Gas Power Generation, an Industrial...
- Southern Europe Hot on Solar Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker