You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: March 30th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 288 Words
PBF Torrance Refining LLC on March 30 reduced operating rates by 30% at its 155,000-BBL/d Torrance, California, refinery due to the COVID-19 pandemic reducing fuel demand.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Refiners Push Back $600 Million in Maintenance Amid COVID-19
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 27th 2020
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan's Refining Capacity Expected to Drop Further Due to COVID-19, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker