You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Industrial Manufacturing Industry Sees $24 Billion in Projects Affected by COVID-19
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 745 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 86 U.S. Industrial Manufacturing Industry projects, worth more than $24 billion, that have been put on hold, delayed, or have the potential to be otherwise affected by COVID-19.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Europe Funds EV Battery Plant in Poland
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to See Capital Approval for 448 P...
- Maruti Suzuki India to Reopen Manesar Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker