You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Assesses COVID-19 Impact on Global Project Spending
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 998 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--April 10, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic will trigger a "forced global recession" in the second quarter, as most nations have enacted stay-at-home orders, and industrial project spending is expected to be light in the first half of 2021, Mike Bergen, Industrial Info's executive vice president, told about 1,000 listeners on a webcast April 3.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker