Free Industrial NewsIndustrial Info Assesses COVID-19 Impact on Global Project Spending
Industrial Info Assesses COVID-19 Impact on Global Project Spending
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 998 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--April 10, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic will trigger a "forced global recession" in the second quarter, as most nations have enacted stay-at-home orders, and industrial project spending is expected to be light in the first half of 2021, Mike Bergen, Industrial Info's executive vice president, told about 1,000 listeners on a webcast April 3.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- ScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
- Indonesia's PT Pertamina Expects 15% Revenue Increase from Renewable Energy...
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Latin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quart...