You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
More Than 300 European Pulp, Paper & Wood Capital Projects in Planning Stage, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking more than 300 planned capital Pulp, Paper & Wood projects in Europe, worth more than $13.7 billion.
These include 60 expansion projects valued at $1.44 billion, 50 unit additions valued at nearly $4 billion, 45 upgrades valued at $330 million, 38 equipment additions valued at $1.23 billion and 33 grassroot projects valued at more than $6 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- South Asia Plans to Invest Billions in Chemical Processing Industry, an Ind...
- Tanzania to See $3.4 Billion of Mining Investments Kick Off in 2021, an Ind...
- South Korea's POSCO to Close Blast Furnace 1 of Pohang Plant, an Industrial...
- Shandong Province Leads China in Adhesives Project Spending, an Industrial ...
- Germany Invests in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker