You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Uruguay's Lone Refinery Increases Operations to 65% Capacity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 94 Words
Uruguay's single petroleum refinery has increased its operational rate to 65% capacity as demand slowly recovers amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 50,000-BBL/d La Teja refinery previously was processing at 50% capacity. The refinery, which is operated by state-run company ANCAP, is expected to run at 65% capacity until mid-June, when the company will evaluate the situation. A lockdown continues in Uruguay.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker