You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: June 3rd 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 474 Words
Shell restarted the 240,000-BBL/d Crude DU-5 on May 30, after the unit was shut down due to mechanical issues on May 28, at its 240,000-BBL/d Norco, Louisiana, refinery. The 40,000-BBL/d Hydrocracker and 21,380-BBL/d Coker, which were also forced offline, continue with restart procedures.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker