You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Argentina's YPF SA Maintains Lower Refining Rates, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 115 Words
Refineries operated by Argentina's YPF SA continue to operate at 55% derates despite the easing of the government's COVID-19 lockdown.
The 28,000-barrel-per-day (BBL/d) Plaza Huincul refinery, which was offline from the second week of April 2020 until the second week of May, has kept its 3,000-BBL/d reformer offline.
The 205,000-BBL/d La Plata refinery continues to struggle to raise refining rates. The refinery recently completed the mechanical portion of a planned turnaround on the 90,000-BBL/d Crude Topping D, 18,000-BBL/d Vacuum, 5,400-BBL/d Paraffin (HTP) Hydrotreater and associated units.
YPF's 113,200-BBL/d Lujan de Cuyo refinery also continues to struggle.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker