You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Skilled Laborers and Ease of Business Make Karnataka Emerging Industrialized State, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 101 Words
Karnataka is not just the information technology (IT) hub of India. Karnataka is one of the largest automobile manufacturers in India, and it has provided ideal infrastructure for manufacturing across various industries. In addition, the government is keen to enhance Karnataka's marine capabilities. The marine sector is the largest investment driver in the state.
Industrial Info is tracking projects, worth $2.67 billion, in Karnataka that are related to marine cargo handling, motor vehicle and two-wheeler parts manufacturing, tires, machine tool manufacturing and warehousing, and data centers.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker