You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poultry Meat Production in Brazil Generally Unaffected by COVID-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Brazil is one of the leading countries in the global poultry industry. The growth of the chicken industry has generated important benefits for the Brazilian economy.
Even though some companies experienced bottlenecks caused by COVID-19, and there might be lower chicken production in the second quarter, in general terms, the poultry industry wasn't affected during the pandemic.
There are many projects for new plants with a planned kickoff for 2020, and some with construction ongoing.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker