You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Warehouse Deal Demonstrates Demand Growth in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
A recent $441 million sale of four distribution centers shows increased demand for large warehouses in Australia. The Aldi warehouses were bought by consortium of Charter Hall and Allianz Insurance. The deal reflects a return of confidence to the industrial and logistics sector.
Industrial Info is tracking 118 operational general warehousing and storage facilities in Australia with 413 functional management contacts.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker