You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Economic Reforms Prepared Egypt to Weather COVID-19 Crisis, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 123 Words
Egypt was on a reform program with the International Monetary Fund from 2016-2019, and has brought about various changes to its economic policies, specifically on the tax side.
The recent economic growth, coupled with the $6 billion (100 billion Egyptian pounds) aid package to stem the fallout of COVID-19, which was approved by the El-Sisi government, has helped the country fight the crisis. It is expected the Egyptian economy will grow in 2020, although at a modest rate of 2%, compared to last year's 5.6%.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker