You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Production Rebounds at India's Two-Wheeler Factories on Post-Lockdown Demand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 96 Words
Attachment: SA Automotive
Automotive sales and production in India have ramped up 60-70% within a month's time amid the easing of COVID-19 lockdown orders, as more people are opting for personal transport over public transportation, according to The Economic Times. Three of the top five producers of two-wheelers (scooters) -- Hero MotoCorp, Bajaj Auto and TVS Motor -- are reaching out to suppliers to balance out the production-and-demand ratio.
Industrial Info is tracking 108 operational automotive plants in India that are involved in the manufacture of motorbikes and scooters.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker